Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Guide for Self Employed Mortgage Applicants | Mortgage Advice in Leeds
Mortgages for the Self Employed | Online Mortgage Advisor
The Self-Employed can often get the short end of the stick when it comes to mortgage deals, which is why as a specialist Mortgage Broker we hope to get you the best mortgage for your circumstances. If you have a minimum of 1-year accounts, there is a chance you could still be eligible for a mortgage on your dream home.
As a company, we have great knowledge of Self-Employed lending criteria and many Specialist lenders on a panel with thousands of products available to look at. Our Mortgage Advisors offer open and honest Self-Employed Mortgage Advice in Leeds, and we will try to help all our customers the best we can. Whether this is obtaining them the best mortgage deal on the market or giving advice on how they can help and increase their chances of getting a mortgage in the future.
Self Employed Mortgage Scenarios
- As a Self-Employed business owner, you get paid a combination of salary, dividends or directors’ loan.
- Only been trading for one year.
- Your company is going through a busy period and you need the help of an advisor throughout the process.
- You’re a company owner, director, sole trader or business partner and in need of Self-Employed Mortgage Advice in Leeds.
- You have a really high credit score but don’t match the banks’ criteria.
- Unsteady net profit.
- You need to borrow more than what the bank can offer.
- You leave your net profit in your company.
Our friendly mortgage advisors would be more than happy to help!
We only have your best interests at heart and work alongside you, not the banks, building societies or estate agents. With our combined years of experience and knowledge, we’re able to tailor your mortgage to your personal circumstances.
If you’re Self-Employed and in need of some expert Self-Employed Mortgage Advice, get in touch and we’ll see how we can help.