Self Employed Mortgage Advice
Self Employed Mortgage Advice in Leeds
It’s unfair that employed customers must jump through much fewer hoops than their self-employed friends and family when applying for a mortgage. Every individual lender will rely on its own scoring card. Which is based on statistics about self-employed mortgage customers, to base their decision.
If you are self-employed/company director or sole trader, seeking mortgage advice from an experienced broker, like us, will be beneficial. If you are taking income as salary, dividends, a mixture of the two or another way we’d love to help you.
You’ll be in safe hands with us!
We have in-depth knowledge of criteria from a large panel of mortgage lenders, some more specialist than others who may be able to help
Self Employed Mortgage Advice – Popular situations
- Company owner, director, sole trader, contractor, freelancer or partner
- Declined a mortgage due to income breakdown, credit score, lending criteria etc.
- Too busy and just want a mortgage sorting out quickly and efficiently
- Net profit shows fluctuations
- 1- or 2-years trading
- Your bank won’t lend you enough
- Income mix i.e. salary/dividends
- Do you have an unusual, more complicated mortgage situation?
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
We’re always happy to help.
Why use Leedsmoneyman for Mortgage Advice
- All of our consultations are Free with no-obligation to use us
- Receive mortgage advice in working hours, out of hours, evenings and weekends
- We’ll hold your hand, throughout the whole transaction, 7 days a week
- We 100% work for you, with no vested interests with Estate Agents or Builders
- We’ll compare 1000’s of moving home mortgage deals for you
- Same day mortgage advice appointments available
- Have a look at our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- Face to face or telephone mortgage advice, whichever one you prefer
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice