Get Mortgage Ready!
It’s never too early to Get “Mortgage Ready”
Apps such as Zoopla and Rightmove are transforming the market, it has never been so easy to browse through properties; the old days of looking through your local newspaper are well behind us.
If you’re ‘in the market’ to buy a house you have to be prepared to pounce quickly once you see the property you like. You’ll have to prove you’re ahead of the competition to help encourage the sale – this is where we can help!
Our ‘Mortgage Ready’ process…
As part of your Free Mortgage Consultation, we can get you “Agreed in Principle” so you’re ready to leap into action to secure your dream property.
With this Mortgage Agreement in Principle Certificate in hand, your Estate Agent will know you’re ‘all ready to go’. You’ve seen a Mortgage Broker, been credit scored and are serious, making you only behind a 100% cash buyer in the process.
Our 4 step process…
- A telephone call or face to face meeting where we can take some initial details and find out about what you are looking to do.
- Have fun finding a property!
- Once you find one you like, give us a call back before you make an offer – we’ll finalise your figures and help you to get a good deal.
- Our mortgage recommendation. We’ll find you the best mortgage deal for you and then be there to support you right through to you getting your keys.
Not quite ready yet?
Don’t worry, it can never be too early to speak with a Mortgage Broker.
Concerned about your credit score?
If you have a low score then there are various credit reference agencies that you can sign up with to see a copy of your credit file.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice