First Time Buyer Mortgages
FIRST TIME BUYER MORTGAGES IN LEEDS & SURROUNDING AREAS by Leedsmoneyman
– EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKER –
Are you looking to purchase a property for the first time? Whether it be on your own, with a partner or with a friend or relative then we can help you through every step of the way.
For a FREE First Time Buyer Mortgage Consultation please….
( Call / E-mail or Text )
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Leeds – ALL Mortgage Situations
As part of our mortgage review for first time buyer mortgages we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- We are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
- Type of property being purchased
- Your income structure and employment type i.e. self employed
- Buying off or with a family member
- Buying under value
- Mortgage/s in the background
- Bank won’t lend enough
- Buying off your landlord
- Anything else?
Have you got a COMPLICATED SITUATION?
If so, please feel free to get in touch to discuss your mortgage options?
( Call / E-Mail or Text )
PLEASE DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
We are able to help customers with 95% Mortgages and/or customers that have a Gifted Deposit coming from a family member or close friend.
- Mortgage Advice in Leeds up to 95% Loan to Value
- Mortgage Advice in Leeds with a Gifted Deposit from Family or Friends
Have you managed to save a bigger deposit and looking to shop around for mortgage deals? The larger the deposit the more competitive the mortgage deals will be.
We are definitely seeing more and more SOLD boards appear and with the increase in demand for affordable housing in the area. In some areas in Leeds and surrounding places demand seems to be greater than the supply of housing.
This is where using an experienced Mortgage Broker like us will prove highly beneficial for you securing your property ahead of others.
– We are NOT tied to Estate Agents –
Unlike many Mortgage Brokers we are not tied to any particular Estate Agent therefore have no related interests and we are working solely for you and will guide you accordingly throughout your mortgage transaction.
We have heard stories of customers having to wait almost 3 weeks to get an appointment with their bank and in that time the house has been sold to someone else.
It is advisable to speak with a Mortgage Broker before you start looking at properties to give you an idea of the price you can afford and to get a Mortgage Agreement in Principle produced…
Are you currently renting?
For first time buyers who are currently renting a property looking at mortgage figures can be very surprising, in many cases the new mortgage payment can be very similar in price to their current rent payment which on a similar price property they would see a very low increase in monthly expenditure.
Have you thought of buying your rented property off your Landlord? This can be much easier if you are settled in your home and you can agree on a price. You can usually save a bit on the asking price as the Landlord will not be paying out on estate agency fees and you will also save on removals and other associated moving in costs.
I am able to use my experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender based on your personal situation. I aim to be right first time…
Feel free to get in touch to discuss first time buyer mortgages…
Try our mortgage calculator…
What is a Mortgage Agreement in Principle ?…
Buy to let mortgage Advice…
Looking to buy your council house…?
First Time Buyer Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Leedsmoneyman
Providing Honest Mortgage Advice
( Call / E-mail or Text )