Moving House Mortgage Advice
MOVING HOUSE MORTGAGE ADVICE IN LEEDS & SURROUNDING AREAS by Leedsmoneyman
– EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKER –
Many have said that moving house is the third most stressful experience you can expect to go through in your life, especially if you are selling a property and trying to complete your new purchase at the same time.
It is our job as EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKERS to take some of that stress off your shoulders and to make sure that your mortgage application runs as smoothly and as fast as possible…
ALL Situations Considered …
Face to Face Mortgage Advice …
For a FREE Moving House Mortgage Consultation please…
( Call / E-mail or Text )
As part of our mortgage review for home movers we can look at:
- Working out your monthly budget based on your property price
- We will produce a Mortgage Agreement in Principle so you are able to back up any offers you make with the Estate Agent
- Complete your mortgage application through to getting you a mortgage offer
- Explain the different types of property survey that are available to you
- Recommend a local competitively priced Solicitor with high service standards if required
- Run through your mortgage offer to ensure all the details are correct
- We are able to recommend any associated insurances with your new mortgage
Often, clients who call have had difficulty one way or another with their bank or other high street mortgage lender. This can be down to many reasons:
- Type of property being purchased
- Your income structure
- Mortgage/s in the background
- Your employment status i.e. self employed
- Existing credit commitments
- Your marital status
- A recent change in personal situation
- Any other reasons?
If this is the case, it is important that you DO NOT keep trying lots of other lenders without being 100% sure of their strict lending criteria as this will have a negative impact on your credit score and may well harm your chances of getting a mortgage altogether.
Are you a homeowner with little equity looking for a 95% Mortgage? You may qualify for the Governments Help to Buy Scheme…
Have you got more equity in your property and want to shop around for competitive mortgage deals…? Being an Experienced Mortgage Broker we are able to search 1000’s of mortgage deals on your behalf in order to recommend the most suitable one for you …
Once you have found a house that you like, we will submit your mortgage application and my team and I will follow this through to you receiving your mortgage offer. My team and I are here for help and guidance through every step of the way.
– We are NOT tied to Estate Agents –
Unlike many Mortgage Brokers we are not tied to any particular Estate Agent therefore have no related interests and we are working solely for you and will guide you accordingly throughout your mortgage transaction.
We are able to use our experience and knowledge to place your application with the most suitable mortgage lender first time based on your personal situation.
Moving House Mortgage Advice in Leeds & Yorkshire,
Malcolm Davidson & The Team at Leedsmoneyman.com