Having Mortgage Problems?
MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS BY LEEDSMONEYMAN
EXPERIENCED MORTGAGE BROKER IN LEEDS & SURROUNDING AREAS
Many of my clients that get in touch have already approached their own bank for mortgage advice before hand and have been turned away for one reason or another.
Either they do not fit the banks strict lending criteria, they are unable to borrow enough based on affordability, failed the banks credit score or are looking to do something slightly different than the normal.
Got a COMPLICATED Situation?
Want a quick answer?
Face to Face Mortgage Advice …
ALL Mortgage Situations Considered….
( Call / E-mail or Text me )
It is clear that peoples lives are becoming more and more complicated and the high street banks are more than likely not able to accommodate for this change and provide mortgage advice.
Here are some of the situations we deal with on a daily basis:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score at your bank
- You do not meet your banks lending criteria
- Your income make up, i.e. salary, dividend, tax credits, drawings, net profit etc
- Your employment status, i.e. contract, professional, self employed, employed, business owner
- The property type i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartment block
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Your existing credit commitments
- Not wanting to work with the estate agency based advisors due to vested interests
- Marital status, i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying a property below market value i.e off a landlord
- Need a fast decision
- Looking to remove a person/name from a mortgage
- Got other mortgages in the background
- Anything else…?
If your situation is not listed above then I’m sure it will be something that we have come across before and have a solution as to the best way forward.
Without the help of a specialist mortgage broker like us it can be a minefield trying to establish mortgage lending criteria – even more so if your personal situation is complicated.
Firing mortgage applications off left, right and centre will have a negative impact on your credit score which could well prevent you qualifying for any mortgage deal until it is rebuilt in time. This may result in you losing the property that you want… Please consult a mortgage broker if this is you.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage criteria. It is our job to utilise our knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable lender based on your personal situation…
Mortgage Solutions by Leedsmoneyman,
Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Yorkshire
( Call / E-Mail or Text Me )