Having Mortgage Problems?
Experienced Mortgage Broker in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Many of my clients that get in touch with us had been turned away from their bank for mortgage advice for one reason or another.
It Could Come Down To:
- Not fitting the banks strict lending criteria,
- Unable to borrow enough based on affordability,
- Failed the bank’s credit score
- Looking to do something slightly different than the normal.
To us, this highlights the importance of customer care and their values when wanting Mortgage Advice and the importance of getting it right the first time.
Why Come to us?
- Got a Complex Situation?
- Want a quick answer?
- We can offer face to Face Mortgage Advice
Any Mortgage Situations Considered, speak to one of our friendly members of staff, and we’ll help try to you out.
Here are some of the Situations our Team Have Dealt with Daily:
- Bank won’t lend you enough
- Failed credit score at your bank
- You do not meet your banks’ lending criteria
- Your income makes up, i.e. salary, dividend, tax credits, drawings, net profit etc
- Your employment status, i.e. contract, professional, self-employed, employed, business owner
- The property type, i.e. non-standard construction, high rise flats, apartment block
- Letting out your existing home to buy a new one
- Mortgage Lender will not deal with you direct
- Can’t get an appointment with your bank quick enough
- Your current credit commitments
- Not wanting to work with the estate agency-based advisors due to vested interests
- Marital status i.e. married buying in sole name, divorce
- Buying from or with a family member
- Buying a property below market value, i.e. of a landlord
- Need a fast decision
- Looking to remove a person/name from a mortgage
- Got other mortgages in the background
If your situation is wasn’t listed above, then I’m sure it will be something that we have come across before and have a solution as to what’s best for you.
Without the help of a specialist mortgage broker like us, it can be a minefield trying to establish mortgage lending criteria – even more so if your situation is complicated.
Firing mortgage applications off left, right and centre will hurt your credit score which could well prevent you qualifying for any mortgage deal until it is rebuilt in time.
It may result in you losing the property that you want.
Why Choose Us?
Check out our feedback at Reviews.co.uk and see why so many people choose us when looking for a mortgage broker.
We have access to many specialist mortgage lenders who all have different mortgage criteria. It is our job to utilise our knowledge and experience to recommend the most suitable lender based on your situation.
For the best mortgage advice in Leeds, talk to us. We are here 7 days 8am – 10pm to answer all of your mortgage queries. We can even see you out of working hours if putting aside time to talk with us is a problem.
Don’t confuse us with your bank who are restricted to the sorts of mortgages that they can provide.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice