First Time Buyer Mortgages
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Leeds
We are available 7 days a week until late to answer your questions about first time buyer mortgages and/or the home buying process. Often, getting a mortgage for the first time can be daunting and can scare you. Please don’t worry, we’re friendly and very experienced, you’ll be in safe hands with us!
First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
– Popular situations
- Thinking of buying soon and wanting an accurate ‘how much you can borrow’?
- Wanting a good idea of how much your mortgage will cost per month?
- Been actively viewing properties and ready to make an offer?
- Excited as our offer has been accepted and want to start your mortgage application?
- Viewing houses and require a mortgage agreement in principle to be mortgage ready
- Problems getting a mortgage from a bank? i.e. failing credit score, they won’t lend you enough, not fitting their strict criteria etc
- Do you have an unusual, more complicated mortgage situation?
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
We’re always happy to help.
Why use Leedsmoneyman for Mortgage Advice
- All of our consultations are Free with no-obligation to use us
- Receive mortgage advice in working hours, our of hours, evenings and weekends
- We’ll hold your hand, throughout the whole transaction, 7 days a week
- We 100% work for you, with no vested interests with Estate Agents or Builders
- We’ll compare 1000’s of first-time buyer mortgages for you
- Same day mortgage advice appointments available
- Have a look at our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- Face to face or telephone first-time buyer mortgage advice, whichever one you prefer
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice