Buy to Let Mortgages
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice in Leeds
If you are a new or existing landlord looking for help with a buy to let mortgage, then you’ll be in safe hands with us. We are very experienced at providing buy to let mortgage advice and have dedicated advisors ready and waiting.
Over the last few years, the rental sector has experienced a lot of change. As your expert buy to let mortgage broker, it’s our job to keep up to date and ensure you are on the right product that meets your needs.
You’ll be in safe hands with us!
Our buy to let mortgage advice experts have in-depth knowledge of criteria from a large panel of mortgage lenders. For the more complex situations, we also work with some more specialist buy to let lenders, who may be able to help
Buy to Let Mortgage Advice – Popular situations
- Buy to let remortgage and/or options
- Capital raising deals
- Limited company mortgage advice and specific purpose vehicles (SPVs)
- HMOs (house in multiple occupation)
- Buy to let options in retirement
- Portfolio buy to let advice and deals
- Do you have an unusual, more complicated mortgage situation?
Please contact us to book your Free Mortgage Consultation.
We’re always happy to help.
Why use Leedsmoneyman for Mortgage Advice
- All of our consultations are Free with no-obligation to use us
- Receive mortgage advice in working hours, out of hours, evenings and weekends
- We’ll hold your hand, throughout the whole transaction, 7 days a week
- We 100% work for you, with no vested interests with Estate Agents or Builders
- We’ll compare 1000’s of buy to let mortgage deals for you
- Same day mortgage advice appointments available
- Have a look at our genuine Reviews at Reviews.co.uk
- Face to face or telephone mortgage advice, whichever one you prefer
- We’re authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice