Mortgage Advisor in Leeds & Surrounding Areas
Welcome to our Mortgage Advisor website
We are Authorised and Regulated Mortgage Advisors in Leeds and Surrounding Areas
Providing Open & Honest Mortgage Advice throughout Leeds
Here are some facts about us:
– We work independently to Estate Agents & Builders, with no vested interests
– Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority
– We search 1000’s of Mortgage Deals for you
– Very experienced in Mortgage Situations and Lending Criteria
– Offering all of our customers a Free, No Obligation Mortgage Consultation
We really do enjoy helping you with your new purchase or remortgage needs.
Why use Leedsmoneyman as your mortgage advisor?
We work for you and not the estate agent or builder. We’ll search 1000’s of mortgage deals, with your 100% interests at heart, to find you the best deal.
We’re very proud of our customer service levels here and regularly receive positive feedback. Please read our genuine customer reviews here at Reviews.co.uk.
We’re open and honest and very experienced at our jobs. Speak to a mortgage advisor in Leeds 7 days a week for you to talk to about your new or existing mortgage.
Transacting with my mortgage advisor
We offer either a free face to face or a telephone mortgage consultation, whichever you prefer. You’ll get the same level of service either way!
You’ll benefit from a free mortgage consultation with a friendly mortgage advisor. We have an in-house mortgage advisor team available until 10 o clock waiting for your call.
What about mortgage advice from a bank?
Mortgage advisors in banks are only able to offer products from their own very limited range, therefore you’re not shopping around.
About estate agent and builder mortgage advisors
Whether you are a first-time buyer actively viewing properties or a home mover with your house on the market, you may have noticed that some of the larger estate agents and builders are very keen for you to use their in-house mortgage advisor and over-priced conveyancing services.
We’ve heard all sorts of sales tactics being used, so we work closely with our customers to ensure they are ready to overcome any sales tactics.
Been turned down for a mortgage and want help?
Sometimes, customers that contact us have been turned down by their bank. Reasons such as receiving a mix of income, poor credit, property type, affordability fail, not being able to borrow enough etc. Usually, using a trusted mortgage advisor in Leeds, we’re able to help.
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Mover Mortgage Advice
- Remortgage Advice
- Buy to Let Mortgage Advice
- Help to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Self Employed Mortgage Advice
- Right to Buy Mortgage Advice
- Having Mortgage Problems?
- Specialist Mortgage Advice